TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. “The Promoter” is T Wilson Builders
Conditions of Entry
2. Information about the Prize and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. By participating in this promotion (including by accepting the Prize), an entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions of entry.
3. Entry is open to all Participants who register or receive the Home show promotion flyer
4. Employees of T Wilson Builders Limited, its related bodies corporate, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion Period
5. The promotion will commence at 9am NZST on Thursday October 2022 and will continue until 11.55pm NZST on Saturday 15th October 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
How to Enter
6. Entry is open to all Eligible Entrants who register in the guess the door code at the Waikato Home and Garden Show
7. Eligible Entrants will be automatically entered into the competition once Registered
8. Eligible Entrants will receive 1 (one) entry into the competition per Correct guess
9. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoters.
10. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize.
11. If the Promoter is unable to provide the Prize Winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative Prize of similar monetary value, subject to any direction of a lottery authority.
12. If the Prize Winner does not accept any element of the Prize, the Promoter is not obliged to provide the Prize Winner with a substitute Prize.
Selection of Prize Winner
13. There will be 1 (one) Prize Winner.
14. The Prize will be selected by a random computer generated draw from all eligible entries.
15. The Prize Winner will be selected by 5pm NZST on Sunday 16th October
16. The Prize Winner will be notified via phone or email using the contact details for the Prize Winner in the Promoter’s records
- The Prize Winner will have until 5pm NZST on Thursday 16th November to claim the Prize.
18. If any Prize has not been claimed by the Prize Winner (“Unclaimed Prize”), an Unclaimed Prize Draw for the Unclaimed Prize will occur on Monday 2 December 2022. The winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified via phone or email (using the contact details for the winner of the Unclaimed Prize Draw in the Promoter’s records) the same business day of the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
19. The prize will be Return flights from Auckland to Queenstown for two adults and two nights stay at The Rees, to a maximum value of $1500 NZD (“Prize”).
- The prize will be booked by T Wilson Builders for the required dates requested, the dates must be for off peak season
22. The maximum Prize value for this promotion is $1500.00 NZD. The Prize is valued in New Zealand dollars. If the Total Booking Value is less than $1500.00 NZD, the Prize Winner will not be entitled to receive the difference between the Total Booking Value and the maximum Prize value.
23. The Prize Winner must take the Prize as offered. The Prize is not transferable, redeemable or refundable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
24. Each Valid Booking remains subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of The Promoter and all suppliers (including, but not limited to, airlines, accommodation, cruise and tour companies) booking terms and conditions. However, subject to the Prize Winner’s rights under the New Zealand Consumer Law, in the event that a Valid Booking is cancelled by the Prize Winner for any reason, the Prize Winner will be ineligible for a refund in respect of that Valid Booking (satisfied by payment of the Prize) and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.
25. The Prize Winner and their travel companions are responsible for all other travel related costs and expenses associated with a Valid Booking that do not form part of the Prize.
26. The Prize excludes all fees and charges for any passport or visa applications made by or on behalf of the Prize Winner or their travel companions in connection with a Valid Booking which will be the responsibility of the Prize Winner and/or their travel companions.